- Beans and legumes. Often underappreciated, these small yet mighty fruits/seeds of the Fabaceae family are packed with nutrients.
- Asian mushrooms (cooked)
- Black cod.
- Bok choy.
- Green tea.
- May help control blood pressure. Diet plays a significant role in controlling high blood pressure. …
- Help fight menstrual discomfort. It is advised to drink herbal teas to fight menstrual discomforts. …
- Can help fight cough. This tea is a natural cough remedy for cough. …
- Boosts immunity.
- Immune System Support. One lemon can offer about half of your recommended daily value of vitamin C, which contributes to immune system defense and may help the body fight infection.
- Lower Blood Pressure.
- Anticancer Properties.
- Soothes Upset Stomach. The cooling effects of menthol in peppermint tea help to soothe an upset stomach in several ways.
- Improves Digestion.
- Treats Bad Breath.
- Combats the Common Cold and Flu.
- Reduces Fever.
- Improves Mental Awareness and Focus.
- Prevents Nausea.
- Reduces Stress.
- boost GABA levels in the brain, which promotes relaxation.
- shown to ease generalized anxiety with fewer side effects than prescribed sedatives.
- effective in reducing the intensity of menopausal hot flashes.
Want more Articles like this one…?
If you want to read more articles like this one, click the button below to visit the page where you will find the best collection of articles on health, science, poetry, etc.
Want to publish your post on AlifAdab?
If you want to publish your posts, ideas, thoughts, and feedback. Then click the button below. It will redirect you to another page. Where you can easily create your post and submit it. After reviewing your post, we will approve and publish it on this site if it follows our policies and terms. Your post will be issued within 24 hours after submission.